Asian opportunities for local businesses
Growth of the middle class in Asia – are there opportunities for the Sunshine Coast?
Are you interested in whether the emerging wealthy and mobile middle class in the Asia region will create new opportunities for your business?
A forum will be held at Sippy Downs on April 11 to discuss research on new opporutunities in the Asia region. It will help local businesses:
• Understand the nature of ‘middle class’ demand for goods and services from the Asia region.
• Determine the capacity for Sunshine Coast businesses to pursue potential trade and investment opportunities.
• Recognise the challenges of doing business in the Asia region.
• Understand the nature of investment markets and the challenges in attracting international investment and trade into regions such as the Sunshine Coast.
• Gain an unbiased view of the opportunities and challenges of increasing trade and investment with Asia.
The forum is sponsored by Sunshine Coast Council, RDA Sunshine Coast and Sunshine Coast TAFE.
Date: Thursday, 11 April 2013
Venue: Innovation Centre, Sippy Downs Drive, University of the Sunshine Coast
Cost: $44 for Sunshine Coast Business Council members, $55 non members
RSVP: COB Monday, 8 April
Click here to download the flyer and registration form.
Posted by Louise Boylen, Montville Grove Accomodation