Let's grow together!
It's all happening at the Montville Chamber of Commerce with the AGM coming up, membership renewals due and nominations being called for the Executive Committee.
The following dates are worth noting:
25th October 2013 - close off for nomination for the Executive Committee
6th November 2013 - Annual General Meeting
Remember, to be eligible to vote at the AGM you will be required to be a financial member and have your application lodged and fees paid.
There are so many great reasons to join!
To remind you why being a member is such a great idea, here's a snapshot of our achievements and successes over the past twelve months:
- A Christmas Campaign that generated sales by attracting visitors and locals to Christmas shop in Montville!
- A Montville Wedding Expo - attracting lots of customers for our wedding service businesses with a flow-on to other local businesses!
- The Range Restaurant Awards - highlighting our region as a food destination, promoting local restaurants and encouraging residents to dine out more. Customer feedback was outstanding!
- A joint display with HTSC at the Real Food Festival, actively promoting your businesses to an enthusiastic audience interested in day-trips, food, shopping and getaways!
- Promotion of local events through the Range News, attracting visitors from the entire Sunshine Coast Hinterland!
- Participation in the very successful Great South East campaign. Our region and local businesses have been promoted Australia-wide!
- Regular networking events attended by people who are prepared to work together to promote our region and bring more visitors – and potential customers!
- Successful grant applications to the Sunshine Coast Council who provide us with continued support for promotional activities!
- Chamber's website & Facebook page - highlighting upcoming events and including a directory of members, so visitors can easily find you!
- Training sessions such as Facebook training and coming soon, Defibrillator/CPR training!
Subscriptions are being kept at $125 for the year. That’s just over $10 a month; or in cappuccino currency, less than three coffees!